Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our 'Prima Ballerina"



These pics are a little late, but Grace had a ballet recital 2 weeks ago and it was great! It was her first one and was great (and hilariouse). We got to the recital and my week was apparantly catching up with me, because I realized the camera's memory card was full and the batteries were dead just in time for the big show. Luckily my friend Allison saved the day and took these for me.
Grace was surely proud of her pink tutu and the whole experience. She's been in a community ed ballet class with one of her good friends since September, so this recital was the icing on the cake for her. I'm not sure who was prouder of Grace: me, Adam, or Grace herself. It was fun to watch her (she's the tallest in the class and looking away in the picture) and also crazy to think that I have a kid old enough to do this kind of stuff!

5 comments:

  1. She is so precious in her pink tutu! I love that she is a ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her tutu!!!!! What a doll- totally reminds me of the pictures of you and Ami in your little yellow ballerina outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That brings back memories. It feels like we were just there; though we usually had to wear a lot more sequins. She is so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun! I wish we would have known we would have come! Malisia's 1st Dance Concert is December 18th at 7 PM at Hunter High . . . it is FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looked so cute. I'm so glad they both got up and did their dance. They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete