
Me, the kids, and some friends went to visit Santa Clause today. I've been getting great mileage out of Grace when telling her she has to be good because the elves are looking and they tell Santa if she's been good or bad, so it was time to let her actually meet the guy- Santa that is. Grace told Santa about the 'doctor baby' she wants (a baby doll that you play doctor on to help it feel better) and got a free coloring book too. All in all a good visit. This is Max's first picture with Santa Clause and he is so much bigger than Grace was in her first pic with that jolly man in red. These are good memories.
Oh that is too cute! Grace is all legs and Max is SO chill!!! (I'm fully expecting Ava to be throwing a major stink.. haha, poor Santa) And your Santa is awesome, I think he's the real deal!
ReplyDeleteToo bad the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy don't have "naughty or nice" lists... in fact, I think I'm gonna try and incorporate those, ahem, traditions in my home! bwahahahaha (evil, sinister laugh)
That turned out cute. We are going to have to do that soon!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to take the kids and catch up! We need to get out together more often.
ReplyDeleteAnd the picture is darling! I love how Max is just staring (almost thinking . . . . why are you all calling my name) and I love how Grace is biting her lower lip (as if to say, "Santa, I don't know if I have been ALL good this year).
I love it!
I agree with Katy, I think he is the real Santa! You kids are totally cute! They look a lot alike to me! Grace is so tall. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! Both kids look so cute and what an exciting moment, especially for Grace! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete