Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Something to make anyone smile

It's been a while since I've posted anything, this happened today and is a great note to start off a new year. While eating lunch today I sneezed and Max started cracking up, so I kept pretending to sneeze and he just kept on going with the laughing. Here is a video of that crazy boy! He's a little ray of sunshine in our lives with all his smiling and laughing.

6 comments:

  1. That is SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love those baby laughs-- it's like crack cocaine for the tired mother! He's adorable- i just wanna kiss those cheeks all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made my day! I love when babies laugh at the dumbest things.
    Max is way too cute for his own good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely made me smile! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just eat him up? Seriously, he is just cute and love the butter ball! I can't wait until he can talk and to see his "true" personality come out!

    PS I hope Grace if feeling better . . . if you need ANYTHING; Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love when babies laugh like that. He is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's is so adorable! I just love that little Max! By the way, Drew calls every baby we see Max or Jax! So funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete