Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jurassic Park. . .

So it wasn't Jurassic Park but a dinosaur museum! My good friend Ami and I took the kids to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point today. It was a lot of fun and the museum is impressive, although an older crowd of kids may appreciate it more :).
This is us- Ami and I have known each other for forever. I think our mom's met when I was just born and Ami's mom was prego and about to deliver her- so it's been about 26 years. She lives in Provo and has a cute son named Simon. We have great plans that when our boys get older they'll be great friends too.

Check out this Easter Bunny dinosaur. It was funny- fluffy cotton tail and all. Grace is really into seasons and holidays this year, so anything to do with Easter is exciting and it's not everyday you run across one of these dinosaur gems.

I think Max was liking the dinosaurs too, okay dinosaurs and handfuls of sand he kept shoving in his mouth.


Playing in the water and sand to find dinos.


Simon and Max!

Another sand pit to uncover dinosaur bones. The museum was great because it had all this hands on stuff for the kids. There were a ton of fossils but I didn't add the pictures because it's not as exciting as these little guys.

This is definitely a museum worth going to if you are ever in the area and in need of some entertainment!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, Max has the cutest face! That looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we went! Simon and I had such a good time! Simon and Max are going to be great friends and take their kids one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really fun place! Kobe would love it, he is very into dinosaurs right now! That's great that you and Ami could go together! I love the picture of all of you, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love that museum - there is a day in the year where admission is Free or half off.

    We loved it! I am glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Such cute pictures! I think Evan would love this...we'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the easter dino is a rare find, glad they preserved that one. now if they could only find Santa-saurous Rex... bwa. ha. ha. dry laughter.

    cute pics, wish we lived closer so we could all do awesome-tastic things like this!

    ReplyDelete