Today was Grace's first primary program. She did great and it was so fun to watch! Primary programs have to be one of the best church meetings of the year. The theme was on families and Grace's line was, "My family is close because we love each other." It was so fun to watch her.
Grace loves to twirl in her dresses and so she wanted me to take a picture.
Max on the loose- on the way to church.
I am so grateful for the church in my life and the opportunities it gives me and my children to learn and grown and have new experiences. Wrestling Max in 3 hours of church is definitely a challenge these days, but I feel so blessed to have the love and peace the gospel brings in my home and in my heart. I sure wish my mom was here to see Grace today, but who knows- maybe she was. These are good times.

Grace loves to twirl in her dresses and so she wanted me to take a picture.
Max on the loose- on the way to church.I am so grateful for the church in my life and the opportunities it gives me and my children to learn and grown and have new experiences. Wrestling Max in 3 hours of church is definitely a challenge these days, but I feel so blessed to have the love and peace the gospel brings in my home and in my heart. I sure wish my mom was here to see Grace today, but who knows- maybe she was. These are good times.




I agree with you Al I love the primary program at church! Kids just have the sweetest spirit! I love Grace's dress, so cute! And Max is getting so big, he is definitely not a baby anymore!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Grace looks adorable in that dress!!! I love the primary program too... it's so fun/hilarious!
ReplyDeleteMax is just a stud, a big, cute stud!
Your kids are just so cute. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. I have no doubt that your mom was there cheering Grace on.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE primary program sunday's. I always cry and I don't even have kids in it yet. So sweet and innocent.
ReplyDelete