Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Engh's Flower Gardens

We had a preschool field trip to Engh's Flower Gardens last week, and it turned out to be a great hidden treasure. I've probably driven by this place a million times but didn't know what it was. Basically it's a nursery but they had a ton of little places to take pictures and play around in for little kids. A pirate told us a little story about a witch and trick or treating and then the kids got to run around and check everything out. It was a lot of fun. They are having a costume parade on Halloween for kids too. Max in the corn maze.
Caitlyn, Grace, Max, and Jonah




We will definitely visit again!




4 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun place. You will have to let me know where it is at!! I am always looking for new places to take the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never wanted to live in Utah UNTIL THIS YEAR!!!! everyone's blog has awesome utah things to do in them and i'm JEALOUS!!! awesome place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place!! I love Max in the first picture, your kids are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. That was a fun field trip, I'm glad we found a new place to entertain the kids!

    ReplyDelete