I can't believe this girl is almost 4 year old! Grace's birthday is this weekend but we celebrated at preschool and with her birthday party early. She had a fun day and has been anxiously awaitng her birthday since last year, so we're pulling out the stops. I got to go into preschool for a few minutes to talk about Grace to her class and that was a lot of fun. I still can't believe I'm the parent in there and that I actually have a kid old enough to be doing this kind of stuff but I do love it.
I love Grace in this picture. She's holding the 'Super Kid' poster we got to fill out and color for preschool. Her favorite treats are ice cream cones (vanilla, which she calls "white") so we did our best to make cupcake cones.
We had Grace's Halloween Birthday party the same day as preschool festivities. All the kids were welcome to wear costumes so it was really fun. This is Grace with her really good friend Caitlyn.
Line 'em up- here are all the costumes. The kids looked adorable. I guess most 4 year old girls like princesses cause there were a lot of them!
We had a fun time, hope the kids did too. I'm so glad we've got many great friends that live close. Happy Birthday Grace!





Thanks so much for keeping Caitlyn all afternoon and inviting her to the party. She had a blast. Grace is such a cutie, I'm so glad Caitlyn has such a good friend!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!! Wow, i can't believe she's 4 already.... crazy! This post made me giggle... i LOVE her costume (may i borrow it?) she looks SO CUTE!! You've just won the Awesomest Mom Award, what a freakin fabulous party!!!
ReplyDeleteA picture of Grace in a bright red wig... priceless.
ReplyDelete