Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I love October because there are so many fun things to do as a family and the weather and the colors are usually beautiful. We went to a pumpkin patch with our friends the Taylor's. It's always fun to go and pick your own pumpkins out. Grace was busy picking out all of our pumpkins while Max was busy toddling along and checking everything out. Malisia and Grace.
Our family.
My two handsome boys.
Picking out the perfect pumpkin together.
Look at all those big orange balls out there!





4 comments:

  1. That looks like fun. Max looks so old in that picture with Adam. I swear he should still be a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall as well. I haven't told you yet that I think your family pictures look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October is an awesome month, i love it! Great times in the pumpkin patch, love the family pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting us - maybe we really will make it the Taylor - Moon tradition to the pumpkin patch - I miss hanging out with you guys - too bad our lives are so crazy and starting on different paths with kiddos now is school.

    ReplyDelete