

Friday night I had dinner with some friends I grew up with in Wyoming. It was so great to get together and see everyone and to talk to people who have known me forever, makes me feel like life really hasn't changed that much (compared to what it feels like sometimes). We spent a couple hours talking and catching up. We missed a couple of girls that couldn't come because of roads and just having a baby-
We missed you! Hopefully it won't be too long until we meet up again. It was crazy that 3 out of the 6 of us there were prego with their 2nd or 4th kids. Crazy. When did we turn into
wives and
moms and have
our own families.
It's always good to see my friends doing well in life. It was fun.
I'm sad I missed it, it looks like you guys had a blast! We will have to plan another one in the spring when the roads get better.
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun. The only thing that could have made it better is Katy and Michelle! I'm excited for our spring gathering though!
ReplyDeleteDANGIT!!! i am wishing with all my little girl heart that i could have been there... i missed you girls and while i sat lonely at home, i thought of you as i ate an entire bag of Cheetos.
ReplyDeletelooks like it was great!!! cannot wait to see you all this spring.... for SURE this time.
ps. Al, your hair, it's stunning. i LOVE it!