Grace's preschool did a Christmas performance for the Legacy Retirement Center last week. There was lots of singing, jingle bells jingling, and kids telling the crowd what they want for Christmas. It was a cute program. Grace's preschool teacher is really great and I think it was good for Grace to do this. Of course, there was no shortage of laughs because the kids are hilarious.
Grace reporting she wants a Princess Polly Castle. I guess if she says it to people with white hair like Santa, maybe he'll get the message (since the 'real' Santa has yet to hear from this girl).
Caitlyn and Grace giggling- what could be so funny? Surely they couldn't see themselves with red dots on their nose :). These two are so silly but such good friends.
I took some videos of just Grace with my camera, but the age and quality of my camera came shining through when the videos were grainy and I could get the other 2 (which were much more amusing) to flip and focus. Oh well, at least I'll have a little record for Grace to look back on.
Grace reporting she wants a Princess Polly Castle. I guess if she says it to people with white hair like Santa, maybe he'll get the message (since the 'real' Santa has yet to hear from this girl).
Caitlyn and Grace giggling- what could be so funny? Surely they couldn't see themselves with red dots on their nose :). These two are so silly but such good friends.
I took some videos of just Grace with my camera, but the age and quality of my camera came shining through when the videos were grainy and I could get the other 2 (which were much more amusing) to flip and focus. Oh well, at least I'll have a little record for Grace to look back on. I do love being a mom and doing all the fun holiday stuff. As the kids get older, the more fun all of this is. Grace seems so much older and more grown up. She did great and I'm glad she is experiencing new things. I'm also glad she was excited to do this, learning to spread her wings.
I think this is our last shindig, except of a few more friend and family get togethers. It's been a good holiday season so far.




Grace is so cute! I can't believe she is old enough to be doing programs for school! I love her dress, too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe did such a good job. I couldn't beleive how well they all knew the songs. She is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete