We had a preschool field trip to a small nursery.
The kids got to plant a tomato plant to take home.
We toured a few of the green houses too.
Adam would have been all over this, as our bedroom & basement are currently serving as greenhouses too.
I'll have to take him to this place when we need flowers to plant.
We saw lots of flower starts, too bad the pansies were covered in snow!


Max got to participate too- which he loved.

The giant box of dirt was fun to dig in for a minute.
Grace was very precise in patting the dirt down into her container- as you can tell by her
seriousness.



Grace had a birthday party after our field trip, so Max and I had a lunch date.
Cafe Rio.
Always good.
Max even picked out the table.
When did he get so big?

Glad we something to do to get us out on a SNOWY day!
I'm glad we went to the field trip, even though I was feeling lazy yesterday! I hope Grace had fun at the party. Caitlyn LOVES her new barbie and especially the dogs. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh Max you got to play in the dirt! Lucky! That looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great idea for a field trip-- and so cool that you got to go with her! Love the pic of Max holding the plant, he's cute and studly at the same exact time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun field trip! And, you guys are so good at taking your kids on little dates...just one on one! We need to do that more with our boys!
ReplyDelete