Last weekend my niece Kristen and her dad were staying with us. Kristen, Grace, and I went out to get pedicures and have some girl time. Grace LOVED it! She loves doing everything super girly and hangin out with her older cousins. Kristen is so great. She's graduating high school in a few months but she is always so good with little kids. Kristen is a babe too. I think Grace inherited the long legs and thinness from the Moon's like Kristen. Too bad Grace didn't get the smile too :).
Friday before Kristen got here, I was going crazy in the house- so the kids and I packed up and drove to Draper to check out a new cupcake shop.
Friday before Kristen got here, I was going crazy in the house- so the kids and I packed up and drove to Draper to check out a new cupcake shop. The Verdict: Awesome.
Grace took this picture while we were there.
This is the place and you can visit them here.
It was worth the drive.
The red velvet was to die for.
Grace took this picture while we were there.
This is the place and you can visit them here.It was worth the drive.
The red velvet was to die for.




CUTE picture of the girls... hahah, love Grace's cheese-ness!!
ReplyDeleteoh and i'm already in love with the cupcake shoppe (yes, with the "pe" at the end, fancy pants) just because the store front looks as cute as it does... i'm a sucker for cute crap like that.
Yeah- me too!
ReplyDelete