Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving in Idaho

Grace and cousin Tyler
Grandma Moon in all her patience, helped the kids make homemade rolls.
It took several hours, but I love a good homemade roll and these were extra delicious
because they were made with little hands that I love.
Thanks Grandma.
I have much to learn from you.


We love cousin Olivia!

Every year we travel to Blackfoot the weekend before Thanksgiving for dinner #1.
We had a really relaxed and easy weekend, it was nice.
The first big snow of the year (for us) happened while we were there, so it was beautiful and luckily the roads not bad- if fact good enough for a TJ Maxx trip to Pocatello with the girls
(one of my fav things to do with my sis in laws and nieces).
The kids loved the snow and grandma's house.
I love Thanksgiving and family.

3 comments:

  1. That's so fun that you get to have 2 Thanksgivings!! Grace's hair is getting so long, I love it!! And cousin Olivia is so cute, whose baby is she? Glad you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is Deborah and Brady's little girl. She is so sweet, we love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah's baby is ADORABLE!!!! hahahaha!! i'm cracking up over Max's blanket stuffed into his mouth in the bottom pic... hilarious!

    I seriously can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! i'm waiting impatiently!!

    ReplyDelete