Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Pictures 2010

Yep, found my camera- or shall I say, Grace found my camera.
It must have gotten shoved under the loveseat with the mix of wrapping paper and other miscellaneous items Christmas morning.
I'm just glad the pics (regardless of the quality) are not lost forever and we have more than just memories to remember Christmas 2010- Grace (5) and Max (2 1/2). Josie makes the most amazing assortment of Christmas cookies- Grace agrees too.
The Gang opening Christmas Eve p.j.'s after our program.



Little did I realize it may have been the last Christmas Eve in the Coalville house. Sad.
Whenever Jessica moves out, my dad is putting it up for sale.
Never really thought I would see the day.
Many Christmas Eve's and days there for it being such a young house.
Adam playing 'Santa' and assembling the goods for Christmas morning.

One of my favorite stocking stuffers for Adam- mustaches.

Grace thinks it's weird that we get an orange in the toe of our stockings from Santa.
Don't ask me, I'm just following what my mom did.
Tradition- I guess.

Love and thanks- especially at Christmas time is sweet.

2 comments:

  1. We always got oranges in our stockings too! You have a cute family. Adam probably shouldn't grow a mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to mention that your sis is looking great!! Congrats to her and her lover... yeah, i said "lover". stop retching!

    hahahahahah!!! Adam's 'stache and unibrow are awesome! keep them on, keep them on, keep them on! (trying to start a chant here)

    ReplyDelete