"Give us a Pitcher- not an underwear snitcher!"
It was the kid's first baseball game.
Thanks Daddy (and Usana) for the great night out and treats!
We had a good teaching moment with Grace.
Long story short a little girl gave her a fly ball to bring home as a souvenir.
I love looking at the grass stains on the ball and my kids smudgy prints all over its crisp whiteness, it reminds me these guys won't be little for long-
got to enjoy these moments.
Meet Hunter:
I say WE because Grace & Max LOVE him and are HUGE helps.
It's fun having a baby around the house.
It's a good change of pace to stick around home a little more.
As cheesy as it sounds, I really feel like this opportunity is a blessing for me in a lot of ways.
Funny how Heavenly Father knows what little things to bring into our lives as they seem so unexpected sometimes.
Funny how Heavenly Father knows what little things to bring into our lives as they seem so unexpected sometimes.
Kindergarten starts next week.
Crazy. Exciting.
Our life is getting more and more scheduled, but it's a good thing.
Laurin and I already have some projects in mind to start crafting on while the kids are at school (of course I have to have her there to hold my hand in the crafting department).
Life is good.






Hey, it's good to see what you're up to! Your kids are so cute. I looks like you've been having a great summer, I bet Grace will love Kindergarten!
ReplyDelete