Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I heart Date Nights

This was a fun night out.

Late summer in the air.

Good music.

Great guy.

Rascal Flatts & Sara Evans concert @ Usana Amphitheater.




I personally loved Sara Evans.

She has an amazing voice.

The entertainment and show quality of Rascal Flatts was great.

They've definitely moved up since I saw them 8 years ago at the Idaho State Fair!


Glad to be with Adam, sitting and listening again 8 years later.

1 comment:

  1. I loved their concert too! And I really enjoyed Sara Evans too, especially when she came out and sang 'It's Easy' with Rascal Flatts, I thought that was really cool! I love your matchy cowboy boots, you guys are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete