

Today was his first day of preschool.
I guess he is really growing up, I need to be taking this more seriously!
For so long, Max has just been the easy going one that tags along and now he's got a life of his own.
It's crazy.
He's going to preschool with 3 other kids from our neighborhood this year.
Did I mention that I love it here for reasons like this- friends.
Max was pretty excited all morning to go, but got nervous as I was walking him into the door.
Fingers crossed it went well.
With a teacher like Mrs. B, I'm sure it was awesome.
I was able to go help in Grace's class after I dropped Max off.
It was fun to be in the school and doing 'teacher stuff' for the first time since Grace entered the world almost 6 years ago.
It's funny how much 'schools' and teaching feels like a part of me.
I'm forever grateful for my parents push for education to get me through college complete with a teaching certificate.
Now I'm wondering how this house can be so quiet as I'm catching up on blogging and journal writing- oh yeah both my kids are at school.
I'm still adjusting to this new stage of life, it's both exciting and sad that time is slipping through my fingertips so quickly!
Crazy.
In other news, Grace started up dance again this year at a new studio.
Yesterday was her first class and it seems like all is going well.
She gets to do some tap this time and boy does she love those tap shoes.
Busier than I expected, but it's good for me.
Adam and I are looking forward to the Rascal Flatts concert with Sarah Evans Friday night at Usana Amphitheater.
We scored free tickets from Usana.
I'm liking date night, especially now that life is so much more structured and routine!
If you haven't noticed in my ramblings for this post- I'm a little scrambled and apparently it's been a while since we've been in a steady routine.






I am with you on not letting go and have both of my kids is school! It is still weird - I just don't feel as complete without them!
ReplyDeleteMax is handsome as ever!
Here is to another year of kids growing up - darn it!
Awe I love the new posts!
ReplyDeletei love your crazy rambling! :) That Max... he's just my favorite! So cute. And Grace looks darling in her dance outfit, so natural! Have a great time at the concert you lucky dogs (ok... ANY sort of date makes you lucky in my book these days!) miss you tons
ReplyDeleteI love that Max and Catelyn have the same look on their faces.:) Cute post.
ReplyDelete