
Last weekend I got together with the girls I grew up with in Rock Springs. I should explain that when I went to college with some of these gals, my sister in-law nicknamed us the Rock Springs Posse- thanks Michelle. Somehow the name has stuck even though none of us turned out cowboy! All of us usually get together every year and it's always the same good ol' conversation, eating, and times we've always had. Most of us live within the state of Utah now but it can't last for forever! These gals are actually the reason I started blogging- to keep them updated and posted about my life and especially kids so they're the ones to thank:). Anyway,our lunch was full of laughs and some of those horrific memories I always forget until we see each other again:). Good think we all ended up with great guys and are enjoying life. It's great to be with friends who have known you for forever.
Um...now that I think of it...I totally should have brought Bryce just to block myslef! Haha
ReplyDeleteI think the picture looks great! I had so much fun and cannot wait until our next reunion! It is always fun to get together with old friends!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we got together. You're right about dredging up old memories. You know we all must truly love each other with all the dirt we have on each other. I'm so thankful to have such great girlfriends!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great reunion for you girls. I hope that you will do this every year until you are old and gray. I love to look at all of your blogs and see all the cute babies and toddlers!
ReplyDeleteit's hard for me to stop chuckling when i think of all of us getting together... it's just too fun! I was WONDERING who came up with Rock Springs Posse... it's catchy.
ReplyDeleteps. i'm SO glad you're a blogger now!
How fun!
ReplyDelete