Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Check it out!

My sister Jessica and I had some Easter pictures taken of our kids at a Barrus Photography in SLC, some of the pics were posted on the studio's blog, so check it out: http://barrusphoto.blogspot.com/ (the pics are the 3rd post, right after Davenport or click the 'children' category to the right).

7 comments:

  1. Watch out I am about to swear! OH MY HELL - those are so adorable! I LOVE all of Them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so cute. Your kids look so old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I love the one of all 4 of them. What cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out TERRIFIC!!!! They all looks so cute in their Easter outfits!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so dang cute!! I love the picture with the bench Max has the cutest little smile! Chloe and Floyd are so big! I love the cousin picture how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooo cute!!! I can't believe how big Max is! he's so adorable. :) That's a lot of fun that you got to go to RS and see that pose! :) Cute picture of everyone. I hope you're doing great! How's dad doing?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the cutest pictures! Oh man! Can't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete