Grace, Max, and I went swimming with my good friend Ami and her son Simon this week. We headed to a pool in Lehi that is huge and has a ton of kid stuff. It was very accommodating to every age. Luckily, Grace escaped wearing a swim diaper (much to her pleasure) because she is tall and looks older than 3. Max on the other hand, didn't get so lucky but since he doesn't know any better it was all good for him. Ami was so helpful with me and my kids cause we were everywhere! I'm still getting the hang of having 2 kids and only one set of hands.
Here is Ami holding the two boys. They looked so cute together on her lap that I had to get a picture. Simon kept pointing at this giant bucket that fills with water and then falls on everyone, it was really cute.
Max chillin in his swing. I've never seen swings at a pool and it is a genius idea- especially for moms with more than one kid because then I was a little more freed up!
A little water in the face with Grace on the slide.
We'll have to hit it again- great idea Ami. Perfect way to kick off summer!
Here is Ami holding the two boys. They looked so cute together on her lap that I had to get a picture. Simon kept pointing at this giant bucket that fills with water and then falls on everyone, it was really cute.
Max chillin in his swing. I've never seen swings at a pool and it is a genius idea- especially for moms with more than one kid because then I was a little more freed up!
A little water in the face with Grace on the slide.
We'll have to hit it again- great idea Ami. Perfect way to kick off summer!




We had so much fun! I LOVE that picture of Grace on the slide. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO envious you guys have such a fun water park/rec center!! I am loving Grace on the slide, cute! And you and Ami are lookin smokin hot... mmm baby (in the not-creepy-sort-of-way)
ReplyDeleteI love those swings!!! That is the greatest thing! What a fun day! I love Max's little smile when he is sitting on Ami's lap so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like such a fun place. I love the baby swing, they should have those at every pool. Very cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! That pool seems awesome! I love Max's cute smile...you can tell he's loving it! I love how brave Grace is going down that slide...I don't think Evan would do it!
ReplyDelete