Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ireland

We've been crazy at my house.
I'm WAY behind on Easter pictures. . .
They'll have to wait.
I'm leaving for IRELAND Sunday for a week with my dad.
Long story short- he earned a big award for his business, so Motorola gave him a trip for 2 to Ireland, so I'm going with him.
Can't wait!!!
It'll be a once in a lifetime experience.
Thanks to everyone- especially Adam and my in-laws for watching out for my kids while I'm gone.
As crazy as they are- I'm gonna miss them.
Hopefully I'll get some good pics (amature ones of course).
Hopefully I'll come back with a pot of gold too.
Um yeah- thanks Uncle Paul for not being able to go on this trip so I can be your replacement- I owe you one (to say the least) :).
I promise to keep the oooowing and aaaahhhing to a minimum.
Or not.
Dublin- here we come!

4 comments:

  1. There might be an Oooohh and aahhh overload with your dad and uncle Paul, so it's a good thing you're going. hahaha Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Allison..I am soo jealous!!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring me back some Lucky Charms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWESOMMME!!! can't wait to "see" Ireland.. don't go skimpy with the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete