Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Formal Dining Night #1

On the ship you can choose to have formal dining a few times. It's fun to get all dressed up and enjoy some great food! Adam wasn't feeling too hot the first night but I managed to get him in some pics before he skipped out and headed back to the room. The kids did pretty good considering we were in the dining room for 2 hours! I have to say that is not the normal around my house, we're lucky to get the kids to sit in their chairs for longer than 10 minutes at the same time. I love this picture- my 3 favorite guys.
He's a good grandpa! I bet my mom would love to see this picture.

Max the little man loved wearing a tie like Daddy and Grampy. Needless to say, the tie came off before he ate much to his and my pleasure (no stains down the front).

Floyd, Max, Chloe, and Grace. The rat pack.
Chloe and Grace played together most of the week, which made everyone's lives a little easier. It's fun to have cousins. Another year or two and I'm sure Max will be playing with Floyd lots too.

Jessica and Floyd.

Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like FUN! And might I add, a handsome group of diners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job Max sitting through a fancy dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No pics of you in you all decked out to the nines???

    Great pics, you guys look fantastic!! Ted, you're one dapper dan! He looks great, as do everyone else. And Jess's blue dress- super pretty!

    ReplyDelete