Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th

Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend everyone!
Grammy and Grace
July 4, 2008

4 comments:

  1. So good to see your mom!!! Can't really believe she's gone and that Grace was so little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great picture of Grace with her Grandma, I'm sure she will always treasure pictures of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had your mom on my mind a lot lately. It was a pleasant but bittersweet surprise to open your blog up and see your mom's face. You know, I have a hard time typing through my tears. She would be so proud of the wise, wonderful mom you have become. What's the old saying, "some day you'll become your mom." And that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great picture!!!! Kathy's beautiful- your kids are lucky to have some amazing photos with her

    ReplyDelete