I was just thinking today and wanted to make sure and clear these kids know I think the world of them. 
Max has been a ray of sunshine in our lives from the minute he was born. Always a sense of peace and happiness have radiated from him and into my heart.

Grace has always had the biggest Brown EYES. From the time she was born, her most noticeable physical feature where these two peepers staring holes into people and thing.

Max has been a ray of sunshine in our lives from the minute he was born. Always a sense of peace and happiness have radiated from him and into my heart.Multiple times a day, I think to myself "all of us have smiled more everyday since Max came into our lives." He can crack Grace when she is all frowns and when I'm on the verge of getting mad, it all disappears because he makes us laugh. He is very loving of his big sis and wishes he was 5 years old just like her. Max is so personable and social and friendly with everyone. He's a charmer. We love you Max.
Life would not be the same without you.

Grace has always had the biggest Brown EYES. From the time she was born, her most noticeable physical feature where these two peepers staring holes into people and thing.She HANDS DOWN wins the big sister role. Grace is so protective, caring, sharing, and in general concerned for her baby brother Max. Her understanding and tenderness towards Max is always a lesson to me.
As wiley, zaney, and crazy as this girl can be, she is wonderful and piece of our family that could come in no other way. She will always be "our girl" and every woman (as we like to say). Grace is too smart for her own good- she is really inquisitive and analytical and eager to learn just like her daddy. Grace picks up on everything and understands things beyond her years. We are always amazed at her great memory and ability to learn difficult concepts.
I love you guys and am eternally grateful to be your momma.
Thanks for being patient and forgiving of me as I learn how to take care of you and the plan Heavenly Father has for you while in my care.
I love you forever.
Grace & Max: I just always want to remember and always want you to know how much mommy and daddy love you and how glad we are to be an eternal family. . . that means forever.




Your kids are so cute. I remember when I saw Grace when she was just two weeks old and I thought she was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy we're so blessed to have eternal families.
I'm with Ami, seeing Grace for the first time, I will NEVER forget how beautiful I thought she was. She's getting more and more lovely too! Max is a complete joy, love the little nugget and wish we were closer so we could play more often! This was a great post!
ReplyDelete