Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Friday, March 26, 2010

7 Years

Happy 7 Year Anniversary- tomorrow! As for tonight (a million thanks to Jessica for taking the kids) a date to the symphony and a few more tricks up my sleeve. No curfew and getting back for babysitters, hooray!
Thanks Adam for always being so great, even when I'm crazy. . . which seems to be most the time these days. I love you forever.
*Al

3 comments:

  1. Seven years already?! Are we really that old? Congrats and I hope you guys have a wonderful date together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one else in the world would make you look like a short lil' punk (albeit super duper hot and stylish) like Adam does. (unless it's Yao Ming... but that would be weird)

    7 years, wow. Just seems like yesterday we were freakin' him out at the concert.... oh Brian White... how you've brought two people together in eternal love-- it's magical.

    Congrats you two... you're tops and we love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Big milestone!

    ReplyDelete