Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Pat's

Grace and I had just been talking about lephrechauns and how we wear green on St. Patrick's Day.
Grace's comment an hour later when we were putting green rubber bands in her hair was, "what about those boys who punch you if you aren't wearing green."
Kids.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! i'm Rollin'! love that girl, can't wait to see her! oh, and just tell her: "You punch them back... hard". or you can just wait, and good ol' Aunt Katy will give her all the advice she'll ever need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she says the cutest things!! I'm with Katy about punching them back hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Is that wrong? No wonder that man glared at me when I punched him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's SO funny! Last night while I was making the green dinner, Grace came walking upstairs and said "It smells green in here!!" She's a crack up! I just love her!

    ReplyDelete