Wedding Bells will be ringing at the end of October for:
My Dad & Josie!
Congratulations!
All of us (me, Adam, Jessica and all the kids) are excited to have Josie in the family-
honestly, she is really great.
She makes darn good cookies too- Jessica and I already agree this is trouble for us as we are the ones always eating the treats :).

Congratulations!
All of us (me, Adam, Jessica and all the kids) are excited to have Josie in the family-
honestly, she is really great.
She makes darn good cookies too- Jessica and I already agree this is trouble for us as we are the ones always eating the treats :).
I'm happy for those two starry eyed love birds.
Things feel like this is exactly how they should be- it's good.
*The wedding is going to be really small, immediate family only- so I thought I'de get the word out so everyone isn't surprised when suddenly my dad is married again!
*The wedding is going to be really small, immediate family only- so I thought I'de get the word out so everyone isn't surprised when suddenly my dad is married again!




Congratulations! I hope your dad and Josie will be very happy.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ted!
ReplyDeleteI glad the he is finding some happiness. He is a good friend.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting - you need to fill us in on how they met and everything! Be sure to post pictures of the wedding day!
ReplyDeleteYay for your Dad!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your dad, I'm so excited for him!!! I'm so glad he has found someone that makes him happy! I cannot wait to meet Josie, and eat some of her cookies!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ted. She is absolutely beautiful! Tell him Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHaha! That last comment was actually from me! Erin Perry..but I accidentally used Nate's Google account!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm SO FREAKING excited for you guys!! Congrats to Ted and Josie.... they're a cute couple! Love you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete