This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.
In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.
Friday, September 10, 2010
A Week of Firsts
Grace started Ballet and Preschoolthis week.
It was a good week for her.
I'm glad she's back to having fun things to do again &
that we have a routine again. . . hopefully.
Max was a little jealous of Grace with her backpack,
so he loaded his up with his blanket and brought his 'puppy' along to drop Grace off at school.
This is going to be a good year. . .I can just feel it.
LOVE her ballet duds.... she's one classy chick! ps. it WILL be a great year... and that's awesome. love you guys
ReplyDeleteI love her back-to-school outfit. She looks so grown-up!
ReplyDelete