Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I just have to give a shout out to Sanae James for her photography! She took our family pictures last night and already has a preview of them on her blog for us and she was amazing! Sanae was really relaxing and easy to work with and she was really patient with us, especially because the kids were both grupmy the whole time. Needless to say she was great and one of those people I feel like I've known forever even though I just met her last night. If anyone is looking for a photographer check Sanae out- and thanks Andrea for the lead!

http://www.sanaejamesphoto.com/

7 comments:

  1. Those are so awesome. I love them. You did great with the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are awesome! You said she's in American Fork right? When finally get our act together enough to do pictures, I think I may have to go to her.

    P.S. How is it you are so hot? Haven't you had two kids?! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! You have the cutest family ever!! What great pictures too! I love Max's little mohawk too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Al, these pictures are insane!!!! I'm freaking out: here's why...
    1) you're hot. HAWT. HHHOOOOT. that ain't no joke... love the bangs so much that i think to myself, "Self, If i do bangs like Al's then I'll become a tall skinny blonde...." then i realize, "no, Self, You'll just look like chubby, Asian Dora the Explorer..." then i cry.

    2) your outfits are AWESOME. OSOM. AWE. SUM. Again, me wishing i were closer to you so i can browse through your closet... then I remember, I'd have to roll up the pants about 4 feet.

    3) the fam looks GREAT. GRATE. Grrrrr-Eight! i believe in phonetic spelling.

    4) Max kills me. He's a silent killer. I want to eat him up. He's studly and I don't care who knows it.

    5) Why is Grace a grown woman now? That's not computing for me. She's gonna be asking you and Adam if she can go to prom next week, i just know it.

    6) ok, i'll stop this nonsense... but really, Al, the pics are so fabulous that i'm seriously contemplating ordering prints and using them as MY family pictures. Nevermind, it's hard enough having people ask if that's REALLY me in my wedding pics... Yes, people... I just gained some extra love here and there... now leave my house.



    I LOVE YA baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute - and amazing! She captured your family really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are absolutely Beautiful! She is an amazing photographer! It totally helps that your family is so lovely! ~Britt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...Allison...Those are great! Your family is so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete