


Today was Grace's first day of preschool and this girl knows how to do it right! Much to my surprise Grace was excited and ready to go this morning, she didn't even want me to walk her to the door (which is unheard of concidering we're still having issues with Primary). The day at preschool went great and I'm excited for Grace- and the book orders since I haven't seen those in a while. The pink boots must have been the ticket to her feeling comfortable and ready to tackle this new adventure. Grandma Higgins gave some similar boots to Grace last fall that she loved and barely grew out of, so we had to make a stop last week while in Rock Springs to pick up another pair this time compliments of Grandpa. These boots also fit right into the horses Grace loves at Grandma Moon's too. Where would the world be without grandparents. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how I got a preschooler but all I know is I'm glad I've got this girl!
P.S. Grace came home and was trying to tell Adam and I that a kid in her class's name was Soda, but she was giggling so much because this boy has the same name as pop that you drink. Even though Adam and I were trying to tell her it's not nice to laugh at other people's names we were trying not to laugh because Grace's sense of humor is really starting to show (good or bad).




Seriously - can she get any more stylish??? I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd you just wait until they leave you every day for half a day or more! I still bawl on the way home from dropping off Allen and Malisia!
Love the boots! Wow I can't believe how big Grace is getting! P.S. Grace I think Soda is a funny name too!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! There's definitely an exception to the don't make fun of people rule if their name is soda. Poor kid, what are his parents thinking? I love her boots, what a cute girl!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, that girl is STYLIN!!!! Love the whole outfit... must emulate her fashion! hahaha, Soda! I agree with Meg, what kind of parents name their kid that and NOT expect other preschoolers to start giggling!!!
ReplyDeleteohmygosh. Is she the cutest thing ever??? Jackson starts preschool tomorrow and I'm so excited for him to go. :)It's so fun having kids!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should get some pink boots to help me through uncomfortable situations. I'll have to get some next time I'm in RS.
ReplyDeleteShe looked adorable. I asked Caitlyn about Soda and she said that her and Grace weren't laughing at him, they were laughing at the drink. I can't really argue with that!
ReplyDeleteOh Grace! What a beauty! I love the boots...I love the whole outfit! The Soda thing is hilarious! Is his name really Soda? What a fun day!
ReplyDelete