Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Quinn

Mom.
I know you're busy.
and happy.
I don't know how it all works over there,
but we need you.
Loved ones here need your comfort.
Thank you for still being here for us.
I love you.
I know you are near.
Thank you.
We have a merciful Father in Heaven that loves us all.
Quinn- I love you and this new little guy already.
Wish it were different, wish I could change it all.
You're awesome.

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to Quinn and her family... prayers and loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she'll do everything in her power to bring comfort! Which is awesome because you know how powerful she is. I wish we knew everything about what they can and can't do, but that is where faith steps in. We need a catch up. In the meantime, I'll be sending some prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for Quinn. Poor thing, but prayer can work miracles whether it be a miracle of comfort or the miracle of healing.

    ReplyDelete