We had a busy weekend. Friday night Grandma and Grandpa Moon came to visit us and have dinner. When they walk in the door, Grace is instantly in Grandma's lap and Max is instantly with Grandpa. It's great. The kids enjoyed the special time having Grandma and Grandpa alone to themselves. Both kids were crazy over stacking towers with Grandma. We sure love Grandma & Grandpa!

It's hard to separate these two at the end of a visit.
Saturday, after meeting Adam's family for lunch we went up to try out cross country skiing with the kids in tow. There was a really good little groomed trail along the Mirror Lake Highway (near Kamas). There weren't lots of people so that was nice. The kids hung in there for about an hour. . . until Grace's wrists got cold and Max kept ripping off his gloves. Adam's theme for the trip is:
"It's all fun and games until someone's wrists get cold."
That about says it all.

Adam rigged up an ice fishing sled with a belt to tow the kids. Works pretty good- glad he's the one towing them and not me.


It's hard to separate these two at the end of a visit.Saturday, after meeting Adam's family for lunch we went up to try out cross country skiing with the kids in tow. There was a really good little groomed trail along the Mirror Lake Highway (near Kamas). There weren't lots of people so that was nice. The kids hung in there for about an hour. . . until Grace's wrists got cold and Max kept ripping off his gloves. Adam's theme for the trip is:
"It's all fun and games until someone's wrists get cold."
That about says it all.

Adam rigged up an ice fishing sled with a belt to tow the kids. Works pretty good- glad he's the one towing them and not me.We found a little hill to sled down too. Grace is fearless when she sleds, which is such a surprise to me cause she is scared of everything else (besides the water slide too).







What a fun day. You guys are so great at getting out and doing fun things. We need to do that more!
ReplyDeleteDoes Max have an icecream cone in the last picture? If so, nothing like an icecream cone after a cold day! LOL! You are my kind of man, Max! And Grace, I hate when my wrists get cold too!
ReplyDeleteFun! If you ever need to borrow our double chariot that has skis for cross country skiing let us know - I bet it would make it a little easier with the kiddos and plus it is covered.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day of skiing!! I bet Adam got a good workout draging both the kiddos! That's so fun that Adams parents came to visit!
ReplyDeleteWOW, I can't believe our 7 mile run wasn't enough for you that day! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteYeah Alex, in fact I was DRAGGING the whole time. I was dead by 11am Saturday, not sure how I made it through the rest of the day!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute pics of the kids with their Gma... priceless!
ReplyDeleteyou totally totally are inspiring us to get out of the house and do some fun crap-- seriously, love the photos!!!
next time you go, can Adam drag me around behind him? I swear I will wear wrist protectors (like gloves and sleeves)