This is my favorite preschool art project yet. Grace is learning about growing and changing, so last week she had to take a baby picture and a current picture to school-this is what came back. I love her teacher, Mrs. Barnett does a lot of really cute things with the kids. As for this. . .I'm laminating it and keeping it forever. Maybe this idea will come in handy if I ever actually teach too.
Good job Grace! Can't believe it's been 4 years already.
Good job Grace! Can't believe it's been 4 years already.




That's such a cute idea!!! I love Grace's baby picture, so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this one too! I can definitely tell that is Grace as a baby, she has the same cute face!
ReplyDeleteFOUR!!??!! FOUR?!!???? how did this happen???
ReplyDeletei love this idea... two very very sweet pictures- she's beautiful!
That's so cute! That is so crazy she's that old. I remember coming to see her when she was only 2 weeks old! That seems like just yesterday. May favorite part though is the upside-down "Happy Mother's Day" sticker. Priceless!
ReplyDelete