Our Family

Our Family
This is a blog about our family. My journal of our adventures. We're just trying to do our best raising 2 crazy kids (or maybe we're the crazy ones). Eight years of marriage under our belts, and still lots of new adventures and surprises on this road called life.


In loving memory of my mom- Kathleen Nelson Higgins May 11, 1954-December 29, 2008. She is my warrior and I wear pink in honor of her.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

USANA Awards Banquet

In January Usana had an Employee Awards Banquet at the Little America hotel. Adam was nominated for the Integrity Award so. . . we had a really fun date night compliments of Usana to attend the banquet. It was a smaller group of people and everyone I was introduced to loved Adam so that was fun. I'm glad he was able to be recognized for who he is. I knew what I was talking about when I put the word 'integrity' in his wedding band when we got married. Glad to see it shows in who he is. I'm proud of Adam he works hard and is a great husband and dad.

*Pics are all from Usana's professional photographer. The random shots aren't my fav but at least we have some for memories!
The man of the hour (for me-anyway).

Not the best picture- even Adam says so. Oh well. I thought all professional photos were supposed to make me look better than normal :).
All the nominees. Adam's picture is facing the other direction.




AWESOME.
Jon Schmidt performed for us after dinner and before the awards. It was awesome! We were sitting front and center too. Guess that was one good thing about being assigned to the table in the very front!
He played this live and it was incredible:
Adam didn't win the actual award (The CEO's personal secretary did) but they honored him in a great way and we scored a fun date and some other goodies. Thank you Usana and thank you Adam! I'm so proud of you & love you lots.


2 comments:

  1. How fun. I'm glad you got a night out. I think you look great in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!!!! Congrats Adam, you ARE full of Integrity... and wit.... and charm.... and bones.... (i know, i'm stretching)

    but seriously, such a cool night. Al, I LOVE your dress (top?) it's splendid!

    ps I love Jon Schmidt... you lucky turds!

    ReplyDelete